Carlos Coste Online
CARLOS COSTE TEACHING FREEDIVING ONLINE DURING THE QUARANTINE
CARLOS COSTE — 12-TIMES WORLD RECORD HOLDER, THE 1ST FREEDIVER BELOW 100 METERS IN FIM&CWT, GUINNES RECORD HOLDER
Let’s practice yoga & pranayama for freedivers and sport enthusiasts in my NEXT ONLINE session! In the end of the class we´ll have Q&A.
Is this class for you ?!
This class is good for intermediate level freedivers and sports enthusiasts. No special requirements needed, BUT I advice you to take the previous class (uploaded in our youtube channel Class 1 and/or 2) to really enjoy and understand this level. HERE our youtube channel link:
Additional information (next open/free class):
DATE&TIME: Wednesday April 29th, 2020, at 8:30 AM EST (New York Time)
The link to the online class you can find in your EMAIL.
Online Class Time: 35 minutes
- 40 Minutes Practice. Intermediate Level (TRX + Yoga + Pranayama) focuses on flexibility, control and power of your breathing muscles (Diaphragm / Intercostal) as well CO2 Tolerance. This practice develop your anxiety-stress control, its a powerfull skill to be healthier in body and mind. As well CO2 Tolerance, Cardiovascular conditions improve with the regular practice.
- Q & A in the end of the class (10minutes). TOTAL: 50 minutes Class.
- The Class Video will be available only for premium students after the class.
- PRICE: USD 14 Each Class, PAYPAL.
- If you wanna join please write me: email@example.com
NEXT PREMIUM CLASS: Monday 4th 08:30 EST